KORE K5 Slate Ventilator
The K5 Slate Ventilator is designed for slate roof ventilation for new builds or retrofit applications. The K5 can be used for roof pitches between 20 and 60 degrees. Not recommended for high-level use due to possible stagnant air pockets developing between units.
Free Ventilation Area: 20,000mm²
- Low profile design - projects only 85mm
- Includes integrated 4mm insect screen
- Resistant to driving and torrential rain
- Easy installation both during or after the slating process, depending on needs
- Designed for new builds or the retrofit of existing buildings
- Complies with all building regulations, including Part F- Ventilation (2009) and requirements of all Better Energy Homes Schemes
Download the KORE K5 Slate Ventilator Technical Data Sheet.