Ideal for the insulation of hot water cylinders of all types, hot water lagging jackets help reduce energy consumption while keeping hot water up to temperature for longer periods of time.
KORE's Hot Water Tank Jackets are available in a range of sizes to fit all cylinder types.
|Sizes Available||Unit of Sale|
|30" Height x 18" Diameter||6/Pack|
|36" Height x 18" Diameter||6/Pack|
|42" Height x 18" Diameter||6/Pack|
|48" Height x 18" Diameter||6/Pack|
- Available in a variety of sizes to fit small, medium and large hot water cylinders and storage tanks
- Includes an incorporated eyelet, one top tie cord and four lengths of heavy duty fixing tape to ensure ease of application
- Approved for use under SEAI's Better Energy Homes Scheme, Better Energy Warmer Homes Scheme and KORE's Energy Efficiency Incentive with Electric Ireland
- Supplied complete with fitting instructions
- 80mm nominal thickness fibre glass infill to BS 5803: Part 1 and includes heavy duty fixings of tensile strength not less than 40N
- Includes 100 micron flame retardant covering material
- Incorporates multi-panel design to meet the heat loss requirements of BS 5615:1985
Download the KORE Hot Water Tank Jacket Technical Data Sheet